The Distribution Division of Olíudreifing is in charge of receiving, storing and delivering liquid fuel for N1 hf. and Olíuverslun Íslands hf. (Iceland Oil ltd) and providing related services. About 70 employees work in the Distribution Division and in addition, the Division has access to fuel distribution services from 7 contractors at any given time.
The relevant provider receives orders from customers.
N1 hf information here. - Olíuverslun Íslands hf. information here
- Receiving, storing and delivering liquid fuel for N1 and Olíuverslun Íslands.
- Operating import harbours and customs warehouses in Reykjavík, Hvalfjörður, Ísafjörður, Akureyri, Neskaupsstaður, Reyðarfjörður and Helguvík.
- Operation of beach supply depots.
- Collection and processing of waste fuel at national level.
- Supervision of coastal shipping.
- Operation of an oil tanker.
- Inventory accounting.
- Inventory control.
- Optimisation and efficiency calculations.
- Contracts with contractors.
- Delivering lubrication oil.
- Leasing of supply storage spaces.